Author X’s information is “wiki”, which means that many of our articles are written by several authors. To make this article, the voluntary writer has worked to edit and improve it over time.
Therefore, it is well worth your time and effort to clean and maintain it properly, so that the life of the device increases. Here you will see some simple tips to help you keep your device clean
1. Clean dust and dirt. It’s easy for your electronic device to fill with dust and dirt from time to time, especially those that don’t move. Too much dust can even cause problems with sound and image quality. When cleaning, avoid using paper towels because they can scratch the device. Instead, use a microfiber cloth for better results. Save a cotton swab or small brush to reach a small space. Another alternative is to use a can of compressed air to remove dust and dirt from small areas or devices such as keyboards.
2. Spray the cleaning solution on the cloth instead of applying it directly to the device. Never spray cleaning products directly on your electrical equipment. It has an entry point and ventilation holes that can be damaged if you spray the solution directly into it. First, spray on the cloth and then wipe the device.
3. Cover the surface. One of the best things you can do for devices that have screens is to use a screen saver. Products like Nanotol from CeNano will protect the screen and provide lasting protection. An invisible layer will protect your device from scratches and help them stay clean longer. You will continue to have the same image quality on your screen, and it will be protected from fingerprints and dust.
4. Invest in protectors. Store electronic devices such as cellphones, e-readers and MP3 players in protective containers to avoid scratches or damage. Advertisement
• Always read the manufacturer’s instructions. Before you start cleaning, see the manual or make an online consultation about maintenance. Be sure to follow precautions and be careful.
The things that you need
• microfiber cloth
• cotton buds
• compressed air cans
• screensaver… Read More